Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The Gospel is Preached: LaGuardia Community College!

20 We are therefore Christ’s ambassadors, as though God were making his appeal through us. We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

2 Corinthians 5:20-21


During a Public Speaking course at LaGuardia Community College (City University of New York) in the Fall of 2013, the Lord gave me the opportunity to preach the gospel to my 30 classmates. I wish that their reactions could have been filmed because many exclaimed, "I have never heard this before!" My fellow students were amazed with the presentation, asking me, "Where do you go to church?"

How many repented and believed the gospel unto salvation? I don't know, either a seed was planted or the ground was watered. The word of the Lord does not come back to Him void, let us hope, many of those present, will one day be saved.

Blessed be the Lord God, the eternal Father, Son and Holy Spirit!




God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment